Tarja Turunen

« Older   Newer »
LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 19/3/2013, 08:41

Il nuovo album di Tarja Turunen dovrebbe uscire tra agosto e settembre 2013, ecco la news ufficiale:

CITAZIONE
Following the sensational success of “ACT I”, earMUSIC and Tarja are delighted to announce the renewal of their collaboration for an exciting set of new releases spanning over the next few years.

Kicking off with the long awaited new studio rock album, the following months will entail many musical areas of interest of the versatile and talented Finnish artist, including exciting new studio material as well as live audio and video recordings.
Although rock will remain Tarja‘s main musical field in the months to come, earMUSIC and the artist are also planning to release further high quality productions in diverse musical genres.
The spectacular “Beauty and The Beat” tour will be filmed this year, and the success of the album “Harus” will be followed by the first-ever classical studio album by Tarja Turunen.

Tarja‘s fans will be happy to know that the follow-up to 2010′s studio album “What Lies Beneath” will hit the stores between August and September 2013.
The album, mixed by Tim Palmer (Pearl Jam, U2) is set to be Tarja’s next milestone for symphonic heavy rock thanks to a stellar line-up and a state of the art production.
Details about the first single and its video and the extensive worldwide tour will be revealed soon.

“ACT I” – the first rock release by Tarja on earMUSIC charted Top 10 all over Europe as well as almost all over the world, with a sensational no. 5 in Germany’s General Charts (a unique result for a live album). The video version even remained for over two months at the peak of the Finnish music video charts.

Fans will be able to follow Tarja‘s work and musical journey to her new album release on her website www.tarja2013.com.

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 15/4/2013, 08:17

CITAZIONE
Lyrics video

Posted April 14th, 2013 by Tarja & filed under Blog.

Dear friends,

Greetings from sunny Austin, Texas. I arrived here yesterday after a veeeeeeery long journey. I am still fighting to get better from my illness and trying to think positive about what’s there to come.

We filmed a lyric video in Zlin, Czech Republic a week ago for the song Never Enough. I didn’t want to make a traditional, boring lyric video for the song, so I am going to appear on the video not just the lyrics of the song.

Anyway, this video is not what we can call the official first music video from my new album, but just an improved version of a lyric video :)

The filming took only couple hours with Martin who worked also on directing my first solo live rock DVD Act I. You will get to see the video pretty soon.

At the moment we are hands on the last orchestra and choir arrangements with Jim Dooley. Everything sounds amazing and Jim is doing again a great job. The orchestra and choir on my albums are having big roles, so this part of the production is very important.

I am in Austin because of Tim Palmer. He has already started working on the mixes of the album and I am here to finalize them together with him in these next days. I am sure the album will sound great after Tim has done his magic. He worked with me on my last album already, so I know already how he works. It is exciting to think that the album is going to be ready in around 2 weeks from now. It has been a long, but very rewarding process again.

We are working at this right moment closely with the record company to decide when to announce the album name, album cover and track list.

With love, Tarja

www.tarja2013.com/?p=177

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 29/4/2013, 09:00

CITAZIONE
Lucid Dreamer

Posted April 28th, 2013 by Tarja & filed under Blog.

The long process is soon getting to its end. Or if you prefer, to the beginning.

Now the mix is done, next week the album will be mastered and ready for production.

Once again I am working with Dirk Rudolph the album artwork and he will nail it soon. You can expect, as before, beautiful photos, maybe more shocking this time ;)

This album took me to several places in the last 2 years, but nothing compared to where it will take us for promotion and touring.

www.tarja2013.com/?p=203

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 2/5/2013, 11:16

CITAZIONE
Posted May 1st, 2013 by Tarja & filed under Blog.

Dear friends,

Today I decided to let you know not just one song title, but three!!!

So here we go:

Never Enough

Into The Sun

Medusa

Hahahaha :) :)

Hyvää Vappua

With Love, Tarja

www.tarja2013.com/

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 7/5/2013, 10:06

www.tarja2013.com/?p=221

CITAZIONE
PR: New album “Colours In The Dark” to be released on August 23rd

Posted May 6th, 2013 by Tarja Webteam & filed under News.
Tarja Colours In The Dark Logo

Despite her light and shiny personality, Tarja’s music has always been dressed “in black” – the colour of heavy rock, of mystery and elegance.
With Tarja’s new album, fans will find out what happens when a splice of colour is added to the mix. Or – better said – when the full colour spectrum enters the picture it does not cover the black but makes it shine through with many emotions and landscapes.

Following up on the success of the multi-platinum and gold awarded previous records “My Winterstorm” (2007) and “What Lies Beneath” (2010), Tarja finally returns with her long-awaited new rock album. “Colours In The Dark” will be released on August 23rd, 2013 via earMUSIC, the label which also released the top 5 live project “Act 1”.

Mixed and mastered by Tim Palmer in Austin, Texas (Pearl Jam, U2), the songs on “Colours In The Dark” do not shy away from taking a risk and surprising musical turns, introducing new sounds and new musical atmospheres. Still, they maintain a heaviness that will surely bring a big smile to the hardest of rockers.
With its grand orchestra and choir arrangements, Tarja’s next milestone emphasises once again the impressive vocal range of the Finnish artist and shows her artistic growth.
With ten brand new songs and over one hour of music, “Colours In The Dark” is definitely going to be one of the brightest moments for rock in 2013.

Fans should make sure to check the regularly updated website www.tarja-coloursinthedark.com on which Tarja personally posts blog-entries about the recording process of the new album, revealing song titles and lyrics and keeps in touch with her fans.

Tarja will perform the songs from “Colours In The Dark Tour 2013” starting with her forthcoming tour in Germany.

19.10. Berlin – Huxley’s (GER)
22.10. Hamburg – Docks (GER)
23.10. Dortmund – FZW (GER)
25.10. Karlsruhe – Festhalle Durlach (GER)
26.10. Munich – Backstage (GER)
27.10. Vienna – Arena (AT)
29.10. Zürich – Komplex (CH)
30.10. Nuremberg – Löwensaal (GER)
01.11. Leipzig – Haus Auensee (GER)
02.11. Cologne – Gloria (GER)

Tickets via Ticketmaster.de

www.tarja-coloursinthedark.com
www.facebook.com/tarjaofficial

www.ear-music.net
www.facebook.com/earMUSICofficial

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 17/5/2013, 08:23

la cover del nuovo album: www.tarja2013.com/

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 30/5/2013, 07:56

Esclusivo! :D Sul nostro fan club ufficiale italiano dedicato a Tarja è possibile trovare una recensione dedicata al nuovo album ;)

http://www.tarjaturunen-italy.com/default....oloursinthedark

Ancora non ho avuto, dico la verità, il coraggio di leggerla XD non voglio rovinarmi la sorpresa, però a detta di chi ha già sentito l'album nei vari pre-listening, si tratta di un vero capolavoro!
Non vedo l'ora di sentirlo al Pre-listening di Milano!!!!! *_______________*

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 26/8/2013, 11:42

Intervista a Tarja su Metallus, a pochi giorni dall'uscita del nuovo album:

http://www.metallus.it/interviste/tarja-co...ark-intervista/

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 13/9/2013, 08:35

Tarja comparirà nel nuovo EP dei Within Temptation, Paradise (What About us?) :) in uscita ufficiale il 27 settembre ma già in possibilità di pre-order su ITunes ;) https://itunes.apple.com/nl/album/paradise...d702933564?l=en

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 1/10/2013, 08:41

La EarMusic ha annunciato che l'uscita del secondo singolo, 500 letters previso per fine settembre, subirà qualche ritardo a causa del lavoro sul video, non ancora completato ;) attendiamo fiduciosi :D

CITAZIONE
EarMusic: the reason why the single is not out, yet is the fact that ne video is still in the works. We want to release the audio together with the new Tarja music video. You only need to wait a little bit longer. News are coming very soon

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 28/10/2013, 15:26

“500 Letters” uscirà sabato 1 novembre in digital download completo di videoclip.

tracklist.

01. 500 Letters
02. River Of Lust
03. Minor Heaven
04. Montanas De Silencio
05. Sing For Me
06. I Feel Immortal (Acoustic Version)

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 23/4/2014, 05:25

E' finalmente in uscita il primo doppio CD, DVD e Blue-ray del Tarja Turunen & Mike Terrana - Beauty & The Beat tour!
Uscirà il 30 maggio e conterrà sia brani classici che rock per coro ed orchestra sinfonica :)

http://www.ear-music.net/en/news/details/t...-may-30th-2014/

http://tarja-beautyandthebeat.com

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 14/5/2014, 11:05

png

Tracklist
1. Victim Of Ritual (First Demo)
2. 500 Letters (Live At Vorterix Radio) *
3. Lucid Dreamer (Demo) *
4. Never Enough (Demo Progression) *
5. Mystique Voyage (Demo) *
6. Into The Sun (Studio Version)
7. Deliverance (Instrumental)
8. Neverlight (Full Orchestra Version)
9. Until Silence (Live At Vorterix Radio) *
10. Medusa (Tarja’s Solo Version)

*previously unreleased

Date di uscita del disco nel Mondo:

G/S/A: 04.07.14
France: 07.07.14
Spain: 04.07.14
Scandinavia: 04.07.14
Italy: tba (ancora da confermare)
Argentina: October
Brazil: later, exact date tba
Bulgaria/Romani: later, exact date tba
CZ: After September 7th.
Serbia/Slovakia: after November 10th.

www.tarja-coloursinthedark.com/?p=1154

view post Posted on 27/5/2014, 11:12

"Un sogno per alcuni, un incubo per altri"

Group:
Administrator

Wow! L'hai incontrata!!! Racconta!

LaFallenAngel
view post Posted on 28/5/2014, 09:01

Si :D sono riuscita ad incontrarla alla proiezione, in anteprima europea, del nuovo dvd live in uscita a giorni del side project Beauty & The Beat :) La premiere si è tenuta domenica 18 maggio al Teatro Puccini di Firenze, a cavallo tra i concerti del 17 a Milano e del 19 a Roma. Saremmo stati una cinquantina di persone ad essere molto ottimisti, secondo me anche meno, il tutto dovuto al fatto che non c'è stata una grande pubblicità, il mio amico fiorentino, ad esempio, non sapeva nulla di questa iniziativa (non è stata pubblicizzata per nulla in città), e perchè di per se, se non fosse stato per la presenza in sala di Mike Terrana e Tarja, sarebbe stata una mera proiezione cinematografica di un dvd live, nulla di che insomma. Noi siamo arrivati con largo anticipo, per le 19, pensando che ci fosse un pò di ressa, invece eravamo in 4 o 5 :P da una parte meglio così :) è stata una cosa più intima e, sicuramente, il tutto si è svolto in modo più comodo e tranquillo :)
Il progetto Beauty & The Beat è molto valido, anche gli addetti al teatro che non conoscevano Tarja o ascoltavano tutt'altro generi, ne sono rimasti affascinati. L'orchestra, di Zlin in Repubblica Ceca, è stata davvero favolosa, hanno dei musicisti veramente da urlo! Ho notato con molto piacere l'oboista solista destreggiarsi in virtuosismi non da poco e così anche il violinista solista :) ma ci sarebbe da dare una nota di merito a tutta l'orchestra ed al direttore che sono anche stati al gioco quando si scherza con Mike, il che non è da tutti nell'ambiente classico ;)
Finita la proiezione, Tarja e Mike si sono completamente dedicati ai fans dispensando autografi e fotografie, nonchè chiacchiere e parole con tutti :) Diciamo che ormai è diventato piuttosto raro poter scambiare due chiacchiere con la soprano finlandese, da quando è diventata mamma dopo i concerti non esce più ad incontrare i fans e questo perchè, fondamentalmente, hanno lasciato la piccola Naomi col fuso orario argentino per non scombussolarla durante i tour in Europa, e quindi di giorno dorme e di notte è super attiva. L'unico momento in cui Tarja può dunque godersi la bimba è durante la notte, dopo i concerti e ciò spiega il perchè sgattaiola sempre via in sordina appena finito di esibirsi, con delusione dei fans ma per motivi ben comprensibili. :) Questa di Firenze è stata un'occasione non dico unica, ma sicuramente rara e speriamo, vista la buona riuscita, possa ripetersi altre volte in futuro :)

91 replies since 5/8/2008, 09:02   724 views